Viking Blast & Wash Systems announces the release of their newest shot blaster in its industrial line of table blasters, the 48T. The model 48T has a 48-inch diameter capacity. Work height maximum is approximately 30 inches at the middle of the table (up to 34” at edge, pass 38”). The table is lined with a self-draining 3/8 inch thick manganese alloy plate rotating at 5 R.P.M. with a load capacity of 3,000 pounds. (Heavier weight capacities are available.) The blast cabinet is constructed of 1/4-inch thick AR 500 plate steel and reinforced with structural steel as needed. Cabinet is lined with 1/4” thick, replaceable manganese plates in direct line with the stream. A full opening, AR 500 plate door provides access to the rotating table and a catch tray contains abrasive to the cabinet upon opening. The door has a gasket to provide a positive seal during operation. A pneumatically controlled latch locks the door “CLOSED” during the blast cycle. A removable safety screen protects the abrasive system from oversize contaminants.
Airless blast cleaning is accomplished with one newly designed VMax, 15 horsepower, 15 inch diameter, 8 blade, center-fed blast wheel. (Two blast wheels are optional.)
BLAST WHEEL: One (1), VMax 1500
• 3,600 RPM, 15 horsepower, 15-inch diameter center-fed blast wheel.
• Lined with +1” thick perimeter cast chrome/moly wear plates. (thicker than other major brands)
• Wheel components are balanced and matched to assure smooth operation.
• Blade tip thickness, +10% more than other major brands.
• Higher Rockwell C hardness than other major brands.
• No bushing, directly mounted to shaft.
Viking Blast & Wash Systems offers industrial cleaning solutions for all sizes and shapes of metal parts. To receive a copy of our brochure or for additional information on any of our shot blast, wash or vibratory equipment, please call