News: 600R tumble blaster. This 600R tumble blaster is approx. 6 cubic foot capacity with 900 pound belt load capacity. It has 27” diameter barrelheads and 37” across blast chamber. The cabinet is fully lined with replaceable wear resistant liners. A vertical pneumatically controlled door with a safety interlock provides easy access and a quick turn-around for batch changes. A 1.5 HP motor drives a bucket elevator abrasive lifting system with an air-wash separator to clean all the abrasive prior to blasting. It has a full lip type separator with a sliding spreader plate to ensure even distribution of the abrasive across the air stream. The separator vent has a slide gate to control static pressure within the separator and also includes a contaminant refuse trap. The entire abrasive stream is cleaned, extending the life of the blast wheel significantly. You will find the Viking 600R tumble blaster to enhance the longevity of your operation and provide you with that added ROI needed in todays competitive markets.
Airless blast cleaning is accomplished with one newly designed VMax, 15 horsepower, 15 inch diameter, 8 blade, center-fed blast wheel.
BLAST WHEEL: One (1), VMAX 1500
• 3,600 RPM, 15 horsepower, 15-inch diameter center-fed blast wheel.
• Lined with +1” thick perimeter cast chrome/moly wear plates.
(thicker than other major brands)
• Wheel components are balanced and matched to assure smooth operation.
• Blade tip thickness, +10% more than other major brands.
• Higher Rockwell C hardness than other major brands.
• No bushing, directly mounted to shaft.
This new machine for Viking is featured HERE.